Sunday, 12 January 2014

Hey hey! woman study

Yeah, so it's been ages, but ive been busy being a bad and lazy artist. ive also been a complete fool! I had my tablet mapped across both my monitors for the entire time ive been painting digitally. I didn't even think about it. So it turns out I have been massively handicapped with regards to my pen control. Now ive remapped it and sorted the proportions out, but my circles look like eggs! My brain had been adapting to the warped and stretched tablet area I had across the two monitors. It didn't take long to get used to the new change. The line on the screen actually goes where I want it now. This is BIG!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tom long,
    I try to join you in order to invite you to submit your film The Misguided Monk at the Universal Martial Arts Film Festival.

    For more information about the submission and the festival, I invite you to go : http://www.universal-martial-arts-film-festival.fr

    Attending,
    All my best,
    Marco.

    umaff_2012@yahoo.fr

    LE FESTIVAL DE CINEMA DES ARTS MARTIAUX, ARTS DE COMBAT ET DE SANTE
    www.universal-martial-arts-film-festival.fr

    ReplyDelete